Adult Running Program
People of all levels of fitness are welcomed in 2ndWind Athletics. Running for the first time? Want to be an age-grade winner? Running your first 5K/10K, and need motivation? The Boston Marathon is on your bucket list?
Whatever your personal fitness level and goals, club members are available to support and encourage you on your running journey. The combination of group support and individualized training programs provided by 2ndWind will help you get off to a great start and keep you running beyond the finish line. The goal is to feel good, increase your heart strength and most importantly - have fun! 2ndWind Members join for drinks to socialize after runs, host parties for special occasions and travel together for big events and race days.
We compete against our own best records, but run as a club and a team.
- Weekly Tuesday evening workouts
- Weekly Saturday drills, strides and form workouts
- Weekly Sunday long runs
- Customized training programs for competitive and beginner runners
- Weekly training updates for all active runners
- Time trials and evaluations to monitor fitness and goals
- Workshops on training, nutrition, injury prevention and treatment
- Team Member discounts with 2ndWind Partners
- Team Socials
Join us for a 1-week free trial to meet Coach Kao and the team. Contact Coach Kao for more details.